- Public Server Install Guide
Install Guide Old
Ensure you have the following programs/ files downloaded and installed prior to starting this installation guide Arma 3 Sync - link Teamspeak 3 (32 or 64 bit) - link
The Public Server Auto Config File - Link
Please follow the instructions and images below to be able to join our public server
- Download the Public Server Auto Config file and place the file on your Desktop - File size < 1kb
- It is advisable to initially launch the game with Arma 3 Sync for it to pick up your in game profile, you can do this by selecting START GAME at the bottom right of the program. Exit the game as soon as you have booted to the main menu, and then restart your Arma 3 Sync
- Once you have done that go back to the Launcher Options Tab and select; First your profile name in game, Second ensure No Pause is ticked, Third that No Splash Screen and Default World Empty are both ticked and Finally within the Aditional Parameters tab type in 0 1
- If it is your first time using Arma 3 Sync you will need to setup your Addon Options, here you can set where Arma 3 Sync downloads the mods to (This will also check if you have any mods previously before using Arma 3 Sync) Generally you want this folder to be where your Arma 3 is installed but you can set it anywhere you would like if you wish to do so.
- Now go to your Repositories Tab, you shall see that it has been populated with a single repository named - etr-public, tick the NOTIFY box so whenever you start Arma 3 Sync up and we have updated the repo it will tell you so you can update straight away. Then hit the Connect to repository button to get ready to download the files required
- Once inside this tab, click on the GREEN TICK this will then check within your destination folder that you set up earlier on if you have any mods (if you DO have mods this may take some time for the first time round). Once it has fully checked click on the SELECT ALL box then press on the START button to get your download started (It will pop up once your download has been completed)
- If you haven't got ACRE 2 installed, a installer will appear within Arma 3 Sync. If you haven't downloaded Teamspeak head HERE and install it, then simply locate your Teamspeak 3 Install Directory and then hit the proceed button to install ACRE 2
- Once you've done both of them you are ready to join our server!! Head over to our Teamspeak server @ tacticalrealism.eu:9999 go to the Ingame > Public Server Channel and then join the server via Arma 3 Sync. Ensure at the bottom you have got the correct server selected it should read - ETR Public Server - etr-public then press start game and then select a role in game and enjoy!!!
If you run in to any problems come onto the teamspeak and ask someone for help, we are more than willing to help you get onto the server! Operation Magistral - Saturday 26th May - Sign Up Howdy Everyone!
Next Operation sign up is now LIVE!
Head HEREto sign up for the next Cold War Operation
The Operations Repo has been updated to suit as well
Chat BoxT. Roberts 18th May Not a shred.T. Roberts 18th May Definitely no possibility of doubt in my mind.T. Roberts 18th May (Y)T. Roberts 18th May 100%T. Roberts 18th May Absolutely.T. Roberts 18th May Yeah totally.Maff 18th May What? The guys equipped by the Soviet Union are on our side?T. Roberts 18th May We're going to have to hope the ANA step up their game :'DMaff 18th May That's it. Remind us all that we will be defending Khassadar from a Russian attack with half the amount of troops! Cheers, Roberts.T. Roberts 18th May If anyone wants a preview of what's to come next week (and trust me, you do not want to miss it!) and you don't mind the obvious self plugging - check this out: https://youtu.be/AocIfTUX ... O9YFQKrz0RKHoKNaPP1lT. Roberts 17th May Come on guys, I don't quite fancy holding off an entire Russian army from a Harrier by my self... Forum Activity