This is a guide to posting on the website. It is to maintain harmony and prevent chaos that these rules are written. Failure to comply may result in you being rewarded
- This site is moderated and your post may be removed or edited without notification at anytime.
- Topics must be relevant to the board to which they are posted.
- Replies to topics must be relevant to the OP and within the boundaries of the board topic.
- Bumping of threads is not required. If you have made an important topic the community will ensure it remains live.
- Posts that are entirely negative and provide no constructive effort will be removed.
- Everyone is entitled to an opinion, if you completely disagree with a post, fine, but any negative reply must contain some form of constructive critique, negative posts for the sake of being negative will be removed.
- Posting links to offensive material is expressly forbidden . (Management will use their moral compass to deem what is offensive).
- The public humiliation of another member will not be tolerated, banter is fine but do not cross the line (again the moral compass will be definitive).
- Advertising other groups or clans is forbidden.
- Apply common sense when posting on the site.
- We do not allow overtly negative posts or comments about other arma communities on the website. We aim to maintain harmony with all groups to allow for possible co-operation were relevant, i.e. joint ops.
A comment on trolling, we cannot prevent trolling this is the internet, but keep within the rules and make it funny, unfunny trolling will not be tolerated, what is and is not funny trolling will be deemed by the community and is subject to change on a daily basis. Any unfunny or offensive trolling will result in your post being edited or removed.
Failure to comply with the ethos of the community will result in a warning. Repeated or serious breaches of the rules will result in a temporary or permanent ban dependant on the severity.